Peak Pride expands to SilverStar Mountain Resort
Rebellious Unicorns is delighted to have partnered with SilverStar Mountain Resort to bring our successful Peak Pride series to SilverStar’s beautiful ski hill.
Our 1st annual Peak Pride at SilverStar (and the first winter pride of our season and we believe is the last Pride Festival in North America for 2019) takes place from December 6 – 8, 2019. What a way to kick off the holidays!
SilverStar is known for its compact, absolutely charming setup. Everything is so close, and with ski-in, ski-out lodging, you will love the access to the amazing terrain and cozy mountain village.
While their delightful mid-mountain village and friendly locals may give this resort a small-town feel, the mountain is big enough that you’ll never run out of things to do.
Whether you’re looking for the best powder, to skate the pond, or even just to relax with a hot chocolate (or something stronger), SilverStar has everything you are looking for.
Schedule of events for the inaugural Peak Pride at SilverStar:
Friday, December 6th:
- 7 PM – Documentary screening that unpacks being LGBT+ in the sports world. Film presentation to take place at the Red Antler. Film title to be announced shortly.
- 8:30 PM – Welcome party at The Red Antler – get ready for a great DJ and theme night as we get the dancefloor bumping. Is there a better way to make new friends?
Saturday, December 7th:
- 2:30 PM – Ski pride parade down Milky Way and into the village – followed by a group photo to commemorate the occasion. This is your time to show your winter PRIDE!
- 3:00 PM – Après at the Den Bar and Bistro
- 8:00 PM – wipeOUT at the The Red Antler (the party of the weekend!)
- 9:00 PM – 2x epic drag numbers
- 9:30 PM – 2x epic drag numbers
- DJ ’til late – we’re going to keep you dancing all night long again!
Sunday, December 8th:
- 10 AM to 12 noon – Pride Brunch/AKA “The I’m Never Drinking Again” Brunch, thank yous and bon voyages.
We can’t wait to see you at Peak Pride at SilverStar 2019. Thank you for all of your support! We really couldn’t do this without you – our fabulous patrons.